09 August 2009

oh happy day

let me just tell you how happy I am to have people comment on my blogs!! I am trying to make friends here in Groton, so this is exciting. anyway my husbands birthday is august 29th- he turns 26 (hes getting old yet I am the one who found a grey hair last week in my hair!!! i'm only 23!!!) so i was thinking about what to do for his birthday and i had a great idea. we are going to have three bedrooms- one for the master bedroom, another for the baby (i am anxiously waiting to get pregnant) and the other will be..... an office for josh!!! i'm putting a desk in there, a fouton i had from my first apt, a tv, a cool clock and light and office organizing things and I think he will be so happy to have his own space- and so will I so sometimes he can get out of my hair :) also when he gets home we are getting another dog!!! woohoo- exciting times to come and hopefully new friendships as well!!
-L